The Importance of air Compressor oil removal filter maintenance
The screw air compressor will have the best working condition only if it is maintained adequately. Correct air compressor oil removal filter maintenance can increase the service life of the whole machine and greatly save the time of failure shutdown. The air compressor oil filter maintenance is very important.
Air compressor oil removal filter
If the air compressor is installed in a clean, low temperature environment, the service cycle can be extended appropriately. Screw air compressor manufacturers have provided customers with a reference time, if the air compressor installed in a clean, low temperature environment, service cycle can be appropriate side length. develop the correct air compressor oil removal filter service cycle should be based on the use environment of the machine.
When to maintain？
Whether the air compressor oil removal filter is replaced or not can be judged by whether the oil differential pressure switch operates or whether the oil filter timing time is zero. The lubricating oil and oil removal filter for air compressor need to be replaced after the first 500 hours of operation of the new machine. If the oil filter pressure difference is large and not replaced in time, it may lead to insufficient oil intake, high exhaust temperature and jump-out. At the same time, insufficient oil will affect the bearing life. Maintenance should be carried out after the air compressor shuts down and proper safety measures are taken
Looking for oil filters factory?
As a professional air compressor oil removal filter factory in China, we can provide a full line filter replacement with superior quality and competitive price for major compressor brands.
Have a Question?
The members of our sales department can help answer your inquiry or questions. Call or send us email to [email protected]
How to maintain oil removal filter for air compressor?
how to install oil filter on air compressor？or how to maintain an oil filter, please check the following.
1. Screw down the air compressor oil removal filter with pliers.
2. Clean the contact surface.
3. Apply a thin oil film on the surface of the new filter sealing ring.
4. Tighten the new air compressor oil removal filter with water until the gasket is sealed; special attention should be paid to the new filter tightening without borrowing other tools, in order to prevent the oil removal filter replacement is difficult to remove.
5. Check for oil leakage after boot-up.
6. Check that the pressure difference switch equipped with the oil removal filter for air compressor is installed properly and the preset value is 150 kPa.
Related Searches: ail filter maintenance | air oil separator maintenance
Get the general ideas of our filters.
- air filter introduction: https://www.aircompressor-filter.com/air-filter
- oil filter introduction : https://www.aircompressor-filter.com/oil-filter
- separator introduction : https://www.aircompressor-filter.com/air-oil-separator
- line filter introduction: https://www.aircompressor-filter.com/compressed-air-filter
Get a quick quotation of air compressor inlet filter, contact now!